1993 - Patch becomes the first President of the Canadian Fitness Professionals - Read more...
1995 - GoodLife wins The London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Award - Read more...
2003 - Club Business International, in their Global 25, ranks Patch as “the founder and CEO of the largest fitness company owned by a single individual, in the world”
2005 - Most Innovative CEO of the Year by Canadian Business magazine
- Patch becomes the youngest ever inductee to the Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame in London, Ontario
- Patch is given the Alumni Award of Merit, University of Western Ontario.
2006 - Patch is recognized as Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young
- Inducted into the International Entrepreneur of the Year Institute with a Special Citation for Customer Driven Focus
- GoodLife wins Top Employer of the Year award from Best Buddies Canada
2007 - Patch receives the Canadian Medical Association Medal of Honour
2009 - GoodLife is recognized as one of the 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in Canada
- Platinum Club Member Status, Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Patch is made Chair of the IHRSA Board of Directors
- Patch’s second book The Real Sexy, Smart and Strong becomes an overnight International Best Seller
2010 - Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies Platinum Club
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Canada’s Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (CVCA)
- International Entrepreneur of the Year Institute Induction- special citation for Customer Driven Focus
2011 - GoodLife maintains its Platinum status, Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- GoodLife awarded Platinum, Canada’s Top 10 Corporate Cultures award
2012 - Patch receives an Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree at Western University
- GoodLife awarded the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in Canada for top employers that show leadership and innovation in engaging employees
- Platinum Member Status with Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- GoodLife is written up as a “front-line example of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” in the book, Power of the Best