Participation in the Promotion constitutes full and unconditional agreement and acceptance by each participant of the Rules, which are final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
Participating Clubs: This Promotion is available at all GoodLife new club locations throughout Canada, excluding Quebec (the "Participating Club(s)").
1. End Date: The Promotion ends at 5 p.m. local time, at each Participating Club, on the day the location's showroom opens (the "Promotion End Date").
2. How to participate: Entry ballots ("Entry") may be obtained by entering online at www.goodlifefitness.com/newclubs and selecting a Participating Club (one Entry).
A participant must complete each Entry and submit it online by visiting www.goodlifefitness.com/newclubs on the Promotion End Date in order to participate in the Promotion. Entry ballots must be completed in full in order to be accepted and entered for the Prize Draw.
No Purchase Necessary: There is no purchase necessary to participate. These Rules are available at any Participating Club.
3. Random Draw and Procedures:
The random draw for the Grand Prize will occur at GoodLife Offices, during the first day that the Participating Club opens. GoodLife will attempt to contact a participant whose Entry is drawn by phone number, or address or e-mail address listed on the winning Entry between 9:00 a.m.-5 p.m. (Eastern Standard time), for a period of two (2) days after the draw date or any further redetermination has occurred, if necessary, or until no later than 1 week after the date the Participating Club opens. If all conditions to receive a Prize are not completely satisfied within the time frame specified above, GoodLife may conduct a further random draw to determine a further potential Prize winner until the available Prize has been awarded. The determination process will continue until the Prizes have been awarded, or one month after date on which the Participating Club opened, whichever is sooner, whereupon any unawarded Prizes will be cancelled. Any participant whose name is drawn for a Prize must (i) on request, review and complete liability/publicity release attached and satisfy all applicable Rules to be eligible to receive the Prize. and (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question.
4. Prizes: The following Prizes are available to be awarded:
One Grand Prize: consisting of 1 year membership to GoodLife Fitness Clubs(total approx. retail value of $750)
5. Chances of Winning: The chances of winning:
6. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to adult members of GoodLife clubs who are legal residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec. The Promotion is NOT open to employees, representatives or agents of GoodLife, its subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising and Promotion agents, and members of their respective families and persons with whom they are domiciled.
7. General Rules: Participants agree to i) the use of their name and/or likeness for advertising purposes, without further compensation being payable; (ii) sign a publicity release acknowledging the rights of GoodLife, or their agents, to publish or broadcast their picture and name, address, voice and statements for publicity purposes, without compensation, other than the value of the Prize received by them; and (iii) sign a standard release form releasing GoodLife from any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion, the award or use of the Prize, and the use of personal information as permitted. All Entries become the sole property of GoodLife. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. All incidental costs and expenses not specifically referred to herein, including (without limitation) taxes, are the sole responsibility of winners. GoodLife reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and/or to terminate, modify or withdraw the Promotion, in whole or in part at any time, without prior notice for any reason including errors or other causes beyond GoodLife's control which affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the Promotion. GoodLife reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes has failed to abide by the Promotion Rules and conditions. GoodLife is not responsible for theft, defects, and human errors including negligence, which may result in the failure of GoodLife to award the Prizes. GoodLife will not enter into correspondence or discussion with any participant.