Club amenities vary by location and are subject to change without notice. Some services and amenities may have an additional cost. Visit a nearby club for a list of available amenities and for more details.
Fill out the form below to sign up for free workouts
Your nearest club
You’ve got a free 3-visit pass
for the following GoodLife club:
Sorry, We ran into a problem submitting your information.
Please try again.
INVITE A FRIEND
Invite someone you know to book a FREE tour!
*By clicking "Submit" you are consenting to GoodLife contacting you, by telephone or e-mail address for the purpose of sending you marketing, special offers and other communications that might be of interest to you. You may opt out at any time.
*Limit one 3-visit trial pass per person. Pass only valid for non-members and first time Club visitors who have not been a Member of GoodLife Fitness in the last 3 months. Pass valid for 7 consecutive days after activation and may only be activated during staffed Club hours. Visitor must be of the age of majority in the province in which the Club is located and may only attend during staffed Club hours. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Non-transferable. No cash value. Other conditions may apply. Visit goodlifefitness.com or a participating GoodLife Fitness location for details and for hours of operation.
We want you to maximize your time at your club. That's why we're encouraging all of our members to not only arrive early, but to change at home and arrive ready to work out.
2. STAND IN THE YELLOW LINE
This line is for people who have already booked their workouts.
Once the club has been cleaned, a greeter will invite you inside.
3. BRING YOUR GOODLIFE KEYTAG WITH YOU
This will allow us to let you right in, so you can start your workout on time. You'll also be able to access your QR check-in code on the Goodlife app (iOS and Android).
4. BRING A PRE-FILLED WATER BOTTLE
Water fountains will be equipped with bottle fillers, but Members will not be permitted to drink directly from water fountains at this time.
5. BRING A MASK
We’re asking that all of our members bring a mask to their clubs to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW, DO NOT BOOK A WORKOUT OR ENTER THE PREMISES. SELF-ISOLATE IMMEDIATELY AND CONTACT YOUR DESIGNATED PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITY FOR FURTHER DIRECTION.
1. Do you have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher?
2. Have you been in close contact with anyone who has contracted or presumed to have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days? Click here for a clear definition of "close contact".
3. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
Fever above 38 C
New or worsening cough
Shortness of breath
New onset fatigue
New onset muscle pain
Loss of taste or smell
4. Is anyone you live with currently experience any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms?
5. Are you currently under the direction of Public Health to self-isolate or quarantine, or have you been in close contact* with anyone who has contracted or presumed to have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
*NOTE: Please refer to your local Public Health authority for more information about what defines close contact.
6. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from travel outside of Canada that requires you to self-isolate?
7. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from inter-provincial travel that requires you to self-isolate?
4. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from travel outside of Canada that requires you to self-isolate?
5. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from inter-provincial travel that requires you to self-isolate?
SPECIAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DURING COVID -19
Attending a GoodLife facility may place you in close proximity to others that could increase the risk that you contract COVID-19. You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and understand the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at a GoodLife facility.
By attending a GoodLife facility, you voluntarily agree, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, and any minor child you may enroll to: (a) assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for, and waive any claims for injury, illness, damage, loss, liability, or expense, of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death) that may occur to you in connection with attendance at a GoodLife facility; and (b) release, indemnify and discharge all GoodLife employees, members, and attendees (the “Releasees”) from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) which you may have arising out of or relating thereto, based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Releasees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after attending a GoodLife facility.
More Clubs in Your Area
With more than 255+ locations cross Canada, there’s a GoodLife club near you. Explore classes and amenities at other clubs in your area.
GoodLife Fitness was founded on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek (Ah-nish-in-a-bek), Haudenosaunee (Ho-den-no-show-nee), Lūnaapéewak (Len-ahpay- wuk) and Attawandaron (Add-a-won-da-run) Peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land, and the land on which all GoodLife Fitness Clubs operate, continues to be home to diverse Indigenous Peoples (First Nations, Inuit and Métis) whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors of our society.