1. What caused the flood?
There was a water main break in the building. Due to the extensive water damage, we will need to completely re-build most areas of the Club.
2. If I have a One Club Membership, what are my options during the closure?
During the closure of the Club, we will be giving you access to all Clubs across Canada. Please Note: This does not include Fit4Less by GoodLife locations.
3. If I do not want to work out at another Club, what are my options?
If you do not want to work out at another Club close to Hamilton Limeridge Mall, we will put your Membership on hold without any fees up to January 2016. Please call our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or visit one of the local Clubs and they will process the hold for you. If we open the Club earlier than February, we will re-start your payments.
4. Where will the Hamilton Limeridge Associates be working?
We have placed the Hamilton Limeridge Associates throughout the above locations so you have a familiar face when you visit any of the Clubs. If you have questions about your Membership or how to use the equipment please seek out any of our friendly Associates and they can help you.
5. How do I get updates regarding when the Club will re-open?
As we receive new information and timelines regarding the re-opening of Hamilton Limeridge, we will be provide all the local locations with an updated frequently asked questions. You can also call the Hamilton Limeridge Club at 905-575-1010.
6. If I have a JUMP! Membership. Where will the JUMP! Associates from Hamilton Limeridge Mall be re-located to?
Our JUMP! Associates will be re-located to the Hamilton Upper James and Hamilton Barton Street Club during the temporary Closure.
7. Will the classes that were taught at Hamilton Limeridge be added to any of the existing Group Fitness Schedules at the other locations?
We have added Group Fitness Classes to the Hamilton Upper James Club. Please see that Club for the times and dates.
8. If I am a Personal Training Client, what will my options be if I do not want to train at another GoodLife Fitness location?
We understand if you do not want to train at another location during this closure and apologize for the inconvenience. We will be able to extend your contract to ensure that your sessions will be available once Hamilton Limeridge re-opens.