1. What caused the flood?
There was a water main break in the building. Due to the extensive water damage, we are rebuilding most areas of the Club.
2. If I have a One Club Membership, what are my options during the closure?
During the closure of the Club, we will be giving you access to all Clubs across Canada. Please Note: This does not include Fit4Less by GoodLife locations.
3. If I do not want to work out at another Club, what are my options?
If you do not want to work out at another Club close to Hamilton Limeridge Mall, we will put your Membership on hold without any fees up to the end of February 2016. Please call our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or visit one of the local Clubs and they will process the hold for you. If we open the Club earlier than February, we will re-start your payments.
4. Where will the Hamilton Limeridge Associates be working?
We have placed the Hamilton Limeridge Associates throughout the above locations so you have a familiar face when you visit any of the Clubs. If you have questions about your Membership or how to use the equipment please seek out any of our friendly Associates and they can help you.
5. How do I get updates regarding when the Club will re-open?
We are hoping for no delays in our construction and are hoping to re-open the Club in late February 2016. You can also call the Hamilton Limeridge Club at 905-575-1010, our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or check our various social media outlets including the Club’s website.
6. If I have a JUMP! Membership. Where will the JUMP! Associates from Hamilton Limeridge Mall be re-located to?
Our JUMP! Associates will be re-located to the Hamilton Upper James and Hamilton Barton Street Club during the temporary Closure.
7. Will the classes that at were added to the Hamilton Upper James Club remain on the schedule?
We will be keeping the 8 a.m. BODYPUMP on Sundays for you to continue to enjoy. Please see the Club for full details on what Classes will be moving to Hamilton Limeridge when the Club re-opens at the end of February.
8. If I am a Personal Training Client, what will my options be if I do not want to train at another GoodLife Fitness location?
We understand if you do not want to train at another location during this closure and apologize for the inconvenience. We will be able to extend your contract to ensure that your sessions will be available once Hamilton Limeridge re-opens.