TITLE GOES HERE
3. BRING YOUR GOODLIFE KEYTAG WITH YOU
This will allow us to let you right in, so you can start your workout on time. You'll also be able to access your QR check-in code on the Goodlife app (iOS and Android).
4. BRING A PRE-FILLED WATER BOTTLE
Water fountains will be equipped with bottle fillers, but Members will not be permitted to drink directly from water fountains at this time.
5. BRING A MASK
We’re asking that all of our members bring a mask to their clubs to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW, DO NOT BOOK A WORKOUT OR ENTER THE PREMISES. SELF-ISOLATE IMMEDIATELY AND CONTACT YOUR DESIGNATED PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITY FOR FURTHER DIRECTION.
1. Do you have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher?
2. Have you been in close contact with anyone who has contracted or presumed to have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days? Click here for a clear definition of "close contact".
3. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
4. Is anyone you live with currently experience any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms?
5. Are you currently under the direction of Public Health to self-isolate or quarantine, or have you been in close contact* with anyone who has contracted or presumed to have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
*NOTE: Please refer to your local Public Health authority for more information about what defines close contact.
6. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from travel outside of Canada that requires you to self-isolate?
7. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from inter-provincial travel that requires you to self-isolate?
4. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from travel outside of Canada that requires you to self-isolate?
5. Within the last 14 days, have you returned from inter-provincial travel that requires you to self-isolate?
Attending a GoodLife facility may place you in close proximity to others that could increase the risk that you contract COVID-19. You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and understand the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at a GoodLife facility.
By attending a GoodLife facility, you voluntarily agree, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, and any minor child you may enroll to: (a) assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for, and waive any claims for injury, illness, damage, loss, liability, or expense, of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death) that may occur to you in connection with attendance at a GoodLife facility; and (b) release, indemnify and discharge all GoodLife employees, members, and attendees (the “Releasees”) from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) which you may have arising out of or relating thereto, based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Releasees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after attending a GoodLife facility.